Design and execute digital campaign strategies that maximise uptake and engagement on the wellteq app
wellteq is creating a future where people are healthier and happier everywhere around the world. We are a global team with offices in Australia, Singapore, UAE and North America. Our clients are corporate organisations, insurance companies & government agencies located in 33 countries. Our applications engage individuals through an array of gamified challenges, social interactions, health coach nudges and rewards to maximise healthy behaviour change to deliver positive health outcomes.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our team. Working in our Customer Success team, you will design and execute digital campaign strategies that maximise uptake and engagement on the wellteq app. To be successful, you will bring a solid understanding of customer segmentation and the ability to drive acquisition, engagement and retention across the entire user lifecycle. Your campaigns will maximise healthy behaviour change by promoting wellbeing programs, rewards and corporate initiatives. This is your opportunity to contribute to our mission of creating a future of healthier and happier people. We are a distributed team and open to candidates located outside of Sydney or Melbourne.
● Design and deliver digital campaign strategies targeted at users and clients with the aim of maximising uptake and engagement.
● Collaborate with our Customer Success and Product teams to understand user segments and behaviours that inform your campaign strategies.
● Track and report campaign performance using social listening, heat mapping and conversion funnel analysis
● Identify and action opportunities to optimise campaign performance and personalise interactions.
● Design short and long form content including EDM, in app messages, landing pages, blogs, social media and website content that inspires users and motivates behaviour change.
● Deliver product marketing material to a high standard of accuracy and alignment to the wellteq brand, mission and purpose.
● Drive innovation by keeping across latest trends and identifying new and innovative ways to reach and connect with our users.
You will bring
● Experience in digital marketing, digital campaign management and/or agency experience.
● Experience with customer segmentation and designing campaign strategies to drive acquisition, engagement and retention.
● Data driven and analytical approach. You leverage data and insights to inform design
● Solid attention to detail. You review, edit and proof-read your work meticulously.
● Have an understanding of localisation to ensure our content is relevant and resonates with different audiences.
●Experience with email communication platforms such as MailChimp or Mautic
●Experience with WordPress and a knowledge of HTML / CSS
● Experience with Photoshop, Canva, Sendible and other social media listening tools
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent.
Working for wellteq
We’re a distributed team and look after the wellbeing of everyone who works with us. You will get a Garmin when you join us (to experience our app!), have access to an EAP (providing support for all your personal, professional, nutrition, financial needs) and enjoy additional wellbeing and birthday leave.
Our app users come from all backgrounds and we want our team to reflect this too. Diversity makes us stronger, improves decision making and broadens our perspectives. If you share our values and want to contribute to delivering real health change, apply now.