EXP: 5+ years in a digital marketing agency or in-house in B2B technology or health industries
What you'll do
As Digital Marketing Manager you will lead all digital marketing efforts, develop customer acquisition strategies and take a commercial-first approach to generating MQL’s. You are highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate. You have a proven-track record of over-achieving against KPI’s and know when to deploy retargeting vs remarketing campaigns for optimum results.
● Digital Marketing Technical Skills- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, display advertising campaigns, A/B testing.
● Conversion Funnel Management- Help to conceptualise, implement and manage conversion points and optimise user funnels to drive B2B lead generation for the sales team across all digital platforms.
● Creative Campaign Design and Copywriting - Including budget allocation, project and campaign management, taking creative lead on new campaigns and growth strategies, evaluate end-to-end customer brand experience across multiple channels and customer touch points and where applicable vendor and agency management.
● Trend Reporting and Market Insights - Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights, including evaluating emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
● Commercially and analytically minded with a creative edge, you feel just at home bidding on adwords as you do writing blog posts.
● Experience working within an agency and/or with a creative team in an agile environment a plus.
● Diploma/Degree in business/marketing/communications or equivalent
wellteq is creating a future where people are healthier and happier everywhere around the world. With a focus on corporate health and insurance companies, our mobile application delivers health outcomes for individuals through an array of gamified challenges, social interactions, health coach nudges and rewards to maximise healthy behaviour change. The app connects with wearable devices, third party partner integration and in-app surveys to take users through a personalised wellbeing journey sharing individual-specific insights into stress, fatigue, sleep quality, mental wellbeing and activity.
We are an energetic, purpose-driven organisation who believe through our technology we can deliver real, meaningful health changes around the world. This isn’t a day job but a career to build something truly special in an agile, fun, COVID-safe environment.
What you'll get
● In October, we gave our team 2 days of additional leave to top up mental wellbeing in recognition of World Mental Health Day
● Upon commencement, we provide you with a Garmin wearable after all you’ll want to be able to play with us in our app!
● We offer birthday leave and bonus loyalty leave