Design user-centred graphics and engaging visual assets for a range of digital mediums
wellteq is creating a future where people are healthier and happier everywhere around the world. We are a global team with offices in Australia, Singapore, UAE and North America. Our clients are corporate organisations, insurance companies & government agencies located in 33 countries. Our applications engage individuals through an array of gamified challenges, social interactions, health coach nudges and rewards to maximise healthy behaviour change to deliver positive health outcomes.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team. Working in our Customer Success team, you will play a key role in designing user-centred graphics and engaging visual assets for a range of digital mediums including EDMs, mobile, social media and website content. You will work with teams across the business to define requirements and deliver user-centred design solutions that inspire healthy behaviour change and maximise engagement on our app. Your designs will be simple, intuitive and appeal to the needs of our users. You will be comfortable working in an ambiguous environment and are confident to take an idea, run with it and iterate continuously. We’re a distributed team and open to candidates located outside of Melbourne or Sydney.
● Design and deliver graphics and visual assets for digital campaigns, EDMs, social media, websites, display banners and other promotional material as required.
● Collaborate with the Operations, Product, Sales and Marketing teams to define requirements and deliver creative solutions.
● Ensure creative design solutions are aligned to wellteq’s objectives and the needs of our clients.
● Design solutions that are user-centred, visually appealing, on-brand and consistent that also understand the needs, behaviours and pain points of our users.
● Test, gather feedback and iterate your creative design solutions to deliver optimal solutions.
You will have
● 3+ years’ experience in graphic design or interaction design with a solid understanding of user-centred design principles.
● A portfolio of work to demonstrate your creative solution designs with measurable results.
● Expert user of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
● Demonstrated time management and organisational skills.
●Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate your ideas and design solutions clearly.
●Passion for creative designs, keeping your work fresh and up to date with design trends.
●The drive to work in an agile environment, continuously iterate solutions and take action in an ambiguous environment.
●Knowledge of CSS and HTML and experience working within an agency is advantageous.
Working for wellteq
We’re a distributed team and look after the wellbeing of everyone who works with us. You will get a Garmin when you join us (to experience our app!), have access to an EAP (providing support for all your personal, professional, nutrition, financial needs) and enjoy additional wellbeing and birthday leave.
Our app users come from all backgrounds and we want our team to reflect this too. Diversity makes us stronger, improves decision making and broadens our perspectives. If you share our values and want to contribute to delivering real health change, apply now.