Lead the development of our reporting, analytics and data quality capabilities.
wellteq is creating a future where people are healthier and happier everywhere around the world.We are a global team with offices in Australia, Singapore, UAE and North America. Our clients are corporate organisations, insurance companies & government agencies located in 33 countries. Our applications engage individuals through an array of gamified challenges, social interactions, health coach nudges and rewards to maximise healthy behaviour change to deliver positive health outcomes.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Senior Data and Reporting Analyst (Visualisation Zen Master) to join our team. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will play a key role in developing insightful reports and dashboards that drive key business decisions and inform our users. You will work with cross-functional teams (Ops, Product, Customer Success, Sales) across all business operations to build our reporting, analytics and data quality capabilities.
This is a newly created, full-time role. We’re a distributed team and open to candidates located outside of Melbourne.
● Communicate and validate your findings against specific user requirements.
● Analyse data sets, identify trends and gain insights that support decision making and recommendations.
● Design effective, user-centred reports, dashboards and visualisations to drive key business decisions that are user friendly.
● Work closely with Data Engineers and other stakeholders across the business to to assist in data validation analysis in developing reporting solutions.
● Collaborate with teams across the business to educate users on how to use dashboards and encourage a self-service mindset.
● Adopt an agile delivery approach through continuous development of reports, visualisation and dashboards to optimise current processes and build new ones in line with business objectives.
● Assist in user access and authorisation processes through Tableau Server administration.
You will bring
● 5+ years’ experience in gathering, analysing and manipulating large data sets to generate meaningful reports.
● Experience in Data Visualisation packages is mandatory (Tableau highly regarded)
● Experience in Python, SQL and Tableau is highly regarded.
● Solid functional knowledge of Agile project management preferably in software development.
● Strong quantitative and analytical skills. You can produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data.
●Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non technical stakeholders and influence at all levels
● Expert user of the MS Office suite with advanced skills in MS Excel, Visio, Powerpoint and Word.
● Degree qualification in a relevant field including Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or Economics.
Working for wellteq
We’re a distributed team and look after the wellbeing of everyone who works with us. You will get a Garmin when you join us (to experience our app!), have access to an EAP (providing support for all your personal, professional, nutrition, financial needs) and enjoy additional wellbeing and birthday leave.
Our app users come from all backgrounds and we want our team to reflect this too. Diversity makes us stronger, improves decision making and broadens our perspectives. If you share our values and want to contribute to delivering real health change, apply now.