wellteq hosted a closed roundtable discussion under Chatham House Rule with key figures from logitistcs, insurance, aviation and transportation industries.
Our senior expert panel included:
- Scott Montgomery, CEO and Co-Founder, wellteq (co-host)
- Jorn Watzke, Global B2B Director, Garmin (co-host)
- Promod George, Senior Director Ground Ops APAC, DHL
- Nick Williamson, Head of UW Market APAC, Scor
- Jaemes Gillet, COO and Co-Founder, wellteq
- Mark Kelly, Regional VP – Employee Benefits, Lockton
- Clodimir Bogaert, HRBP – Change Management, KPMG
- George Kesselman, Founder and CEO, InsurTech Asia
- A solution is needed to keep an aging driver population fit and healthy.
- IoT and new health technologies are facilitating stress and fatigue understanding, and therefore behavioural modification.
- Changing behaviour is a slow process – it’s important for staff to buy into the benefits of a healthier lifestyle voluntarily.
- Making people aware of the risk factors of certain habits so they can make an informed choice is critical for success.
- From an insurer’s perspective there are two concerns: how you quantify healthier lifestyle choices and how you monitor that over time.